Who Are We?
Your Virginia auto accident firm – providing peace of mind and fighting for maximum recovery for accident victims. The accident wasn’t your fault. Shouldn’t the insurance company recognize that and treat you fairly? We make sure they do.
Service Guarantee: Every new client gets the attorney’s personal cell phone number for 24/7 access.
Can We Help?
If the accident wasn’t your fault:
- Do you need help dealing with confusing, sometimes rude, and generally unhelpful insurance representatives?
- Worried about where to get treatment?
- Worried about how you’ll pay for treatment?
- Don’t know if you have a case or what it’s worth?
- Want to be treated fairly?
If you answered YES to ANY or ALL of these question call 1-800-HURT-123 now.
How We Help?
- Free consultation to determine if you have a claim, and if we’re a good fit to help.
- Guidance through the treatment phase of your case so you can focus on getting better.
- Listen to and work with you to frame your case for maximum recovery during settlement negotiations.
- Take your case to trial or arbitration if settlement negotiations fail.
Trust us to handle your case.
CAIL is equipped to handle car accident injury cases anywhere in Virginia, but the firm’s offices are located in Richmond and Falls Church. We pride ourselves on a level of personal service that will consistently exceed your expectations. You can count on our experience to guide you through a confusing process so that you can focus on the most important thing – your health.
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car accident in Virginia?
At CAIL, you’ll get the personal touch. Talk to the lawyer that’s handling your case directly or the case manager who has ready access to basic information that is critical to making sure you get an outcome and level of service that exceeds your expectations.
At CAIL, the majority of the cases that we handle involve car accidents. The number of accidents in Richmond, Henrico, and Chesterfield counties that involve injuries routinely number more than 6,000 each year. In the Tidewater region, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Norfolk, and surrounding areas routinely see more than 8,000 auto accidents with injuries each year.
Drunk Driving Accidents
Virginia drunk driving accidents take the lives of far too many innocent people in the Commonwealth year after year. Whether they occur on major interstates like I-95 in Richmond or I-64 in Virginia Beach, these accidents touch the families and friends of the individual who was directly impacted in ways that are deep and permanent. When someone’s life is taken or forever changed at the hands of a thoughtless and careless impaired driver, the experienced personal injury team at CAIL will partner with victims and their families to doggedly pursue the case to get our clients the justice they seek and deserve.