If you injured your back at the hands of another, you need a good back injury lawyer in Richmond, VA. The person responsible should have to pay.
We all wake up now and then with a sore back. We may have overdone it at the gym. Or, we did absolutely nothing special at all. Our back just hurts. But, what if this back injury is because of someone’s negligence? You should not suffer because of another person’s actions. If you are, call Christian direct at 1-800-HURT-123.
What Are Common Causes of Back Injuries?
Some of the most common causes of back injuries are car accidents and falls. You may get rear-ended by another driver and hurt your back. Or perhaps you slipped and fell on a neighbor’s property. If someone else is responsible, you need to act.
In some cases, you can file a claim with the other party’s insurance company. However, it doesn’t mean the claim will be paid. Don’t try to handle this alone. You are much better off retaining the services of a personal injury lawyer.
You Need an Experienced Back Injury Lawyer
If you have suffered a back injury, our attorney will help get you the compensation you deserve. If someone else caused your back injury, they need to be held accountable. Here are some of the common back injuries:
- Compression fractures – Very painful. Compression fractures may actually require surgery. If you are over 50, you are more likely to suffer a fracture
- Herniated discs – These put a lot of pressure on the nerves and can be very painful. Thankfully, most can be treated without surgery. You may be on pain medication or need physical therapy. You may need to see a chiropractor for some period of time
- Tailbone injuries – Sadly, there is no real treatment for tailbone injuries. You just have to deal with the pain for a month or two
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord injuries are the most serious. They can lead to partial or total paralysis. Damages for spinal cord injuries are high. This is because a spinal cord injury will impact your life forever
There are, of course, other possible types of back injuries. However, these are the most common, especially in auto accidents and falls.
How Can a Back Injury Attorney Help?
Our back injury attorney in Richmond, VA will get you damages for your injuries. If someone else is at fault, you have a right to compensation. Some of the damages for back injuries are:
- Medical bills and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Upfront costs
Take note, that although Virginia does recognize pain and suffering, it is not a guarantee. Our injury attorney will have to prove these damages. We will rely on medical and expert testimony and we will also use Virginia case law to prove your pain and suffering.
If you have been suffered a back injury due to someone’s negligence, contact CAIL. The initial consultation at CAIL is free. Our injury lawyer will answer any questions or concerns you may have. You pay nothing until we win your case.